Auto Shanghai 2011
Time 1: Apr 20, 2011 - Apr 28, 2011
.Founded in 1985 as the earliest professional international auto show in China.
.The first Chinese international automotive exhibition that joined UFI.
.An impressive and recognized gathering of international automotive industries brings great attention, support and participation of automotive industries home and abroad.
Automotive News China Conference includes: Presentations from senior level automotive manufacturer and supplier executives, Unsurpassed networking opportunities, A tour of a major OEM: Compare production in China with the rest of the world, VIP press day tour of Auto Shanghai: See the latest models on sale in China, A seminar on banking and finance in China presented by HSBC, Gala dinner, cocktail parties and luncheons, A shopping tour of Shanghai.
Visitor's Profile: Trade Visitors only - manufacturers, importers & exporters of Vehicle accessories, special equipment, tuning, performance systems, design refinement. Repair & Automotive Services - Equipment for vehicle service and repair, bodywork repair and painting, garage building and management, refuelling and care, disposal and recycling.
Exhibitor's Profile: Profile for exhibit include Passenger Cars & Commercial Vehicles, Coach & Auto Bodies Builders, Two & Three Wheelers, Tyres, Car Finance, Insurance & Services Alternative Fuel & Fuel Systems, Auto Accessories, Batteries, Oil & Lubricants, Auto Components, Tools, Garage / Service Station Equipment.
1.Auto design and new concept product
2. Automotive parts & components, including:
3. Passenger cars, commercial vehicles, buses, trucks ,special-purpose vehicles
Engine and mechanical systems
Gearbox, exhaust, axle, steering brakes, suspension and body systems
Electric and electronic systems
Tire and wheels
4. Automotive accessories, including:
Car audio and video systems
Navigation and telecom systems
Air conditioning systems
Safety and vehicle security systems
5. Measuring, testing and control devices & systems
6. Maintenance and repair, garage, workshop & workstation equipment
7. Car care products
8. Paints, lubricants, additives and other auto supplies
9. Related manufacturing technology, machinery, equipment and tools
10. Related computer systems and software
11. Publications and other related services
Web site: http://www.autoshanghai.org/
Tel: (86-021)6279 2828 / 6386 7534
Fax: (86-021)6545 5124