|| China Fairs | China Cities | Fair List | Calendar | Hotels | Exhibition Showroom | Exhibition News | Contact us ||
Myanmar Power Utilities Congress 2015
Exhibition Venue: Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon City
Fair Organizer: UMS InstituteVENUE: Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon City
Location & Details of Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon City
VENUE ADDRESS: 350 Ahlone Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Union of Myanmar.
ORGANIZER: UMS Institute
Official Website:Click to Visit
Tel: +86-21-6155 3964
Fax: +86-21-5186 1548
INDUSTRY:Energy/ Green Power
Conference & Summit / Congress
DATE: 2015/04/23 - 2015/04/24
Myanmar Power Utilities Congress 201
Supported by Ministry of Electric Power (MOEP) and Myanmar Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE), Myanmar Power Utilities Congress 2015 will be held during April 23-24, 2015 at Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon City, Shanghai, China.
Myanmar Power Utilities Congress 2015, as this year's high level event, will attract over 370 senior executives and stake holders from Government Ministers , Local & International Power Producers , Investors, Generation / Transmission / Distribution Companies, Coal Producers , Renewable Energy Companies, Technology Companies / Solution Providers etc.
Myanmar Power Utilities Congress 2015 is aims to provide a special platform for all power & utilities players to learn about the prospects of the regional market and learn from each other to joint develop the Myanmar power & utilities industry.
The main topic of the Congress will focus on the following areas:
• Myanmar’s Strategic Development Plans to Attract Investment into its Power Sector
• Role of Electric Power Ministry & Master Plan to Meet the Increasing Utilities Needs
• Role of Hydro and Thermal Power in Myanmar’s Future Power System
• Advanced Hydropower Technology Implement in Myanmar
• Assessment and Investment in Myanmar’s Power Development
• Analyzing of Myanmar’s Diversified Fuel-Mix Supply
• Domestic Supply of Natural Gas for Sustainable Power Generation
• Financing Development for Power&Infrastructure Projects in Myanmar
• Regulatory Framework for the Power Generation & Transmission/Distribution in Myanmar
• Demand Outlook & Mapping of Utilities/Electricity Needs
• Upgrading Plans for Existing Power Plant & Transmission Grid
• Establishing an Efficient Electricity Transmission System
• Sustainable Growth of Renewable Energy - Hydro, Solar, Wind, Bioenergy...